- Plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of flooring, kitchen and bath remodeling company.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement to identify areas needing cost reduction.
- Prepare staff work schedules and assign specific duties.
- Direct administrative activities directly related to providing services such as kitchen and bath remodeling and installation.
- Implement and oversee environmental management and sustainability programs addressing issues such as recycling, conservation, or waste management.
3 years experience as an Operations Manager is required. 40 hrs/wk. Please send your resume to: Suat Aslan, President, Elite Construction Solutions Inc, email@example.com.
- Under the direct supervision of a Senior Licensed Interior Designer develop material palettes and presentation materials
- Create renderings for client presentations using computer-aided drafting (CAD)
- Confer with clients to determine a budget, architectural preferences, purpose, and function
- Advise clients on space planning, layout, and use of furnishings
- Organize, order samples, and upkeep the material library
- Schedule meetings and product updates
- Participate in staff meetings, training, and development activities
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Interior Architecture and Design plus two (2) years of experience in the job offered. We will accept a bachelor's degree or equivalent in Interior Architecture, Interior Design, or a related field plus two (2) years of experience. Verifiable references.
Please send your resume to: Elite Construction Solutions Inc, 126 Center St., Unit 4, Jupiter, FL 33458.